ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & BILLING
GARDINER, the leading professional building services company in Northern Ohio, is looking for a Contract Administrator with 2-5 years of experience. What makes GARDINER different? It’s our 200+ Associates, our Best Workplace Awards, and our well-earned reputation with 2,500+ local clients that separates us from other companies in our industry.
- Full charge accounts payable responsibilities from vendor research, account set up and maintenance, through weekly check run.
- Review vendor monthly statements and company credit card bill, calling vendors and fellow Associates when necessary to obtain missing invoices & assist in resolving disputes.
- Assist in troubleshooting Associate problems with accounts payable processing
- Sales department billing, payable entry and accruals.
- 1-3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- 9 paid holidays and 16 days Paid Time Off annually (prorated in year one)
- medical, dental, Rx
- 401K + company match
- profit sharing
- short and long term disability
- on site fitness and locker room
- fitness membership reimbursement program
- and more…
GARDINER is committed to ensuring that our application process is accessible to all visitors. If you are unable to apply using the website, please contact our HR department for assistance.
GARDINER is focused on the safety and well-being of our Associates and Clients and is a Drug Free Work Place Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Type: Full-time