HVAC CONTROLS TECHNICIAN
GARDINER , the leading professional building services company in Northern Ohio, is looking for a mobile HVAC Controls Specialist. What makes Gardiner different? It’s our 200+ Associates, our Best Workplace Awards, and our well-earned reputation with 2,500+ local clients that separates us from other companies in our industry. We are committed to investing in our associates continued training and provide opportunities to work with a variety of building automation systems.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive wage based on experience
- medical, dental, RX
- 9 paid holidays, 16 Paid Days Off annually (prorated to start date)
- 401K with match & profit sharing
- gym membership reimbursement
- smart phone, computer, company vehicle & gas card
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with energy engineers to optimize building system operation
- Energy based program installation, scheduling, alarm set-up
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external clients by managing accounts and developing long term relationships in a face-paced environment
- Provide training for our internal and external clients for system operation, alarm response, and energy management
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Niagara certification required
- Knowledge of Building Automation Systems including HVAC controllers, end devices and general controls.
- Ability to diagnose low voltage electrical components
GARDINER is committed to ensuring that our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are unable to apply using the website, please contact our HR department for assistance.
GARDINER is focused on the safety and well-being of our Associates and Clients and is a Drug Free Work Place Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Type: Full-time