HVAC/AUTOMATION & CONTROLS TECHNICIAN
GARDINER is a different kind of company! One of the founding principles of GARDINER is to hire good people, support them and don’t get in the way of them doing the job they enjoy. It’s part of the reason we have been successful in Northeast Ohio for over 50 years and consistently recognized the community and our Associates as a Top Workplace.
We believe in providing long-term career opportunities for our Associates by committing to ongoing training, providing work-life balance, and competitive pay and benefits. GARDINER is looking to add a valued HVAC Automation & Controls Technician to our team.
- medical, dental, RX, vision
- 16 days Paid Time Off annually
- 9 paid holidays
- 401K with match
- profit sharing
- short and long term disability – employer paid
- fitness membership reimbursement program
- Responsible for installing and servicing products and equipment and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses and repairs equipment, sensors, and controllers at a client’s location.
- Understands the basic framework of computer networks and how the BAS fits into a client’s IT network.
- Work within a data driven service environment and use technology to become more efficient.
- An HVAC Certification and a minimum of 7 years’ experience in HVAC Service, with at least 5 of those years working with Automation/Controls is required.
- Valid driver’s license with no major traffic violations
- Niagara AX or Niagara 4 Certified
- Experience with Trane Legacy and Trane bacnet controls
- Experience with JCI control systems
- Familiarity with different vendors of bacnet control systems (Siemens, Automated Logix, Schneider Struxture Ware)
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint
GARDINER is committed to ensuring that our application process is accessible to all visitors. If you are unable to apply using the website, please contact our HR department for assistance.
GARDINER is focused on the safety and well-being of our Associates and Clients and is a Drug Free Work Place Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet