GARDINER, the leading professional building services company in Northern Ohio, is looking for a Contract Administrator with 2-5 years of experience. What makes GARDINER different? It’s our 200+ Associates, our Best Workplace Awards, and our well-earned reputation with 2,500+ local clients that separates us from other companies in our industry.
We are looking for a Contract Administrator that will be responsible for preparing and reviewing service contract proposals and renewals and interfacing with our Clients and Sales Team.
- 2-5 years contract administration experience
- Service contract administration a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage time efficiently
- Comfortable working in a fast paced but casual environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and prescription
- 401k with company match
- 9 paid holidays
- 16 paid vacation days annually
- On-site gym
- Profit sharing
- Gym reimbursement program
- Employer paid Life/AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability
- and more…
GARDINER is committed to ensuring that our application process is accessible to all visitors. If you are unable to apply using the website, please contact our HR department for assistance.
GARDINER is focused on the safety and well-being of our Associates and Clients and is a Drug Free Work Place Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Type: Full-time